Nature's Way, Sambucus Black Elderberry Original Syrup, 4 oz
Nature's Way Sambucus Syrup
- Natural Formula.
- Bio-Certified Sambucus Black Elderberry.
- Virologist Tested Standardized Extract.
- Delicious Tasting Syrup for Children & Adults.
- Formerly Nature's Way Sambucol.
Virologist tested extract standardized bioactives proven bioavailability.
Bio-Certified Elderberry Extract:
The high potency of BioActives constituents in Nature's Way Sambucus standardized black elderberry extracts are proven to be "bioavailable" and active within the body for optimal effectiveness.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, medical researchers have proven its efficacy in clinical trials.
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives constituents.
- Full-spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving % DV
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%
Sugars 5 g
Standardized Elderberry 100 mg
BioActives Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
For Daily Maintenance:
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
- Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
- Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Natural formula, no artificial preservatives, gluten-free, kosher certified.
Nature's Way - Manufacturer Information:http://www.naturesway.com/
Notice: Actual results may vary among users. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program. The product information may differ due to packaging update or re-formulations. You should read carefully all product packaging.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by AmeriLifeVitamin.com or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © AmeriLifeVitamin.com All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.