Nature's Way, Sambucus For Kids, 8 oz
Nature's Way Sambucus For Kids
- Natural Formula.
- Bio-Certified Sambucus Black Elderberry.
- With Echinacea and Propolis.
- Virologist Tested Standardized Extract.
- Delicious Tasting Syrup Especially for Children.
The high potency of BioActives constituents in Nature's Way Sambucus standardized black elderberry extract are proven to be "bioavailable" and active within the body for optimal effectiveness. For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, medical researchers have proven its efficacy in clinical trials.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)
Servings Per Container: 24
Amount Per Serving % DV
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%
Sugars 5 g
Proprietary Blend 239 mg
- Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis
Standardized Elderberry 50 mg
- BioActives Extract (berry) from 3.2 g (3,200 mg) of premium cultivar berries
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
For Daily Maintenance:
- Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
- Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
- Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) twice daily.
- Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 ml) twice daily.
Natural formula. No artificial preservatives. Gluten-free. Kosher certified.
Nature's Way - Manufacturer Information:http://www.naturesway.com/
Notice: Actual results may vary among users. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program. The product information may differ due to packaging update or re-formulations. You should read carefully all product packaging.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by AmeriLifeVitamin.com or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © AmeriLifeVitamin.com All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.