Nature's Way, Sambucus Zinc Lozenges - Honey Lemon Flavor, 24 Lozenges
Nature's Way Sambucus Zinc Lozenges are made with unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract.
Each lozenge provides 12.5 mg of Black Elderberry Extract, plus 5 mg of Zinc and 90 mg of Vitamin C.
- Made with our unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract.
- From premium cultivar, black elderberries naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives®.
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction ensures maximum flavonoid potency.
- Each lozenge provides 12.5 mg of Black Elderberry Extract.
- Plus Zinc (5 mg) and 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C (90 mg).
- Delicious honey lemon flavor.
- Sweetened with tapioca syrup and cane sugar.
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%
Sugars 3 g
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 90 mg 100%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 5 mg 45%
Organic Black Elder (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives® from 800 mg of premium cultivar elderberries 12.5 mg
Other Ingredients: organic cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, organic honey, natural flavors, organic lemon oil, organic sun flower oil
Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in mouth. Children and Adults take 1 lozenge as needed up to 4 times daily. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Nature's Way - Manufacturer Information:http://www.naturesway.com/
Notice: Actual results may vary among users. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program. The product information may differ due to packaging update or re-formulations. You should read carefully all product packaging.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by AmeriLifeVitamin.com or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © AmeriLifeVitamin.com All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.