MediNatura, BHI Nausea Formula, 100 Tablets
For the temporary relief of: queasiness, vomiting, dyspepsia, flatulence.
Based on the individual constituents of BHI Nausea the characteristic symptoms might include:
- Hunger pains improved by eating; dyspepsia, intermittency of symptoms, irresistible urge to swear and curse; painful vesicles with fetid odor in the mouth, burning as from pepper.
- Persistent nausea and vomiting, clear tongue, spasmodic affections, cough with the sensation that the stomach will turn.
- Stitching pain on left side of stomach with ulceration; great desire for sweets gastroenteritis; errors in perception; impatience.
- Hyperchlorhydrea with acidity and gastric symptoms, intense acrid eructations.
- Cold hands and feet
- Always hungry and thirsty
- Nausea at sight of food.
Suggested use: Take tablets sublingually or by dissolving completely in mouth. Adults and Children above 6 years: For mild symptoms, take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily. One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief. Infants and Children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.Use with BHI Stomach tablets for added effectiveness
Cautions: If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature. Protect from light and moisture. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Manufacturer Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Anacardum orientale 6X, Argentum nitricum 8X, Carbo vegetabilis 12X, Iodium 12X, Ipecacuanha 6X, Robinia pseudoacacia 10X, Sepia 30X.
MediNatura - Manufacturer Information:http://www.medinatura.com/
Notice: Actual results may vary among users. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program. The product information may differ due to packaging update or re-formulations. You should read carefully all product packaging.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by AmeriLifeVitamin.com or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © AmeriLifeVitamin.com All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.