Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Mucuna, Nervine Tonic, 60 Caplets
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Mucuna
- Nervine Tonic.
- USDA Organic.
- Gluten Free.
- Additive Free.
- Easy-to-Swallow Caplets.
- Herbal Supplement.
With its unique, drooping pods that almost look like curled-up caterpillars. Mucuna (Mucuna pruriens) is a traditional nervine tonic used for centuries to support normal function of the brain and reproductive system.
Mucuna Key Benefits:
- Supports brain function and optimum performance of the nervous system.
- Supports normal levels of relaxation.
- Contains an amino acid (L-DOPA) which converts to dopamine in the body.
- Helps support the production of a hormone commonly associated with the "pleasure system" of the brain providing feelings of enjoyment and motivation.
- Considered an effective nervine tonic in traditional Indian healthcare.
Serving Size: One Caplet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Organic Velvet Bean standardized extract (seed) (Mucuna pruriens DC.) (15% L-DOPA, 15 mg) 250 mg *
Organic Velvet Bean powder (stem) 350 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
No additives or preservatives. No wheat, corn, soy, yeast or dairy. No ingredients of animal origin.
Take 1 caplet per day before food.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare - Manufacturer Information:http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/
Notice: Actual results may vary among users. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program. The product information may differ due to packaging update or re-formulations. You should read carefully all product packaging.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by AmeriLifeVitamin.com or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © AmeriLifeVitamin.com All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.