Oregon's Wild Harvest, Rene's Tea (Essiac), Organic, 4 oz
Oregon's Wild Harvest Rene's Tea
Traditional "essiac" formula
Go ahead, open the bag. That's pure, Non-GMO, freshly packaged organic Rene's (essiac) tea. Prepared from the original recipe with love for optimum potency.
The Benefits of Rene's Tea
This formula originated in the 1920's from the shared knowledge of an Ontario Indian medicine man and Canadian nurse, Rene Caisse. It was then shared with many of Caisse's patients and fellow health care practitioners.
- 100% USDA Certified Organic herbs, cut-and-sifted.
- 100% Vegetarian.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Packaged in resealable, temperature and chemical resistant, lower air permeability, food-grade bags.
Organic Burdock root (Arctium lappa), organic Sheep Sorrel whole plant (Rumex acetosella), organic Slippery Elm inner bark (Ulmus fulva), organic Chinese Rhubarb root (Rheum sp.), and nothing else.
We guarantee that this product has NEVER been irradiated or fumigated. Free from excipients and stearates. Does NOT contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens. NO animal testing or byproducts, artificial flavors or colors. Suggested Use:
Preparation of half gallon (64 fluid ounces) of tea concentrate
1. Bring 1/2 gallon fresh spring water or distilled water to a hard boil in a covered stainless steel pot.
2. Add 2 oz. (1/8 of the 16 oz. bag) of tea blend and stir with a stainless steel utensil and cover.
3. Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours.
5. Stir, reheat until it almost boils (DO NOT MICROWAVE) then remove from heat.
6. Using stainless steel utensils, strain through a fine mesh strainer. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottles while hot. (If amber glass is not available, replace with canning-style jar). Tighten caps after cooling. REFRIGERATE. The concentrate lasts for 2 weeks.
Directions for Use: Shake herbal tea concentrate to mix well. Boil 4 fl. oz. of fresh spring water or distilled water. Add 4fl. oz. of the previously prepared tea concentrate to water. Drink once daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime. Drink warm or cold.
NOTE: Do NOT use aluminum or copper pot, strainers or utensils when preparing tea.?
Notice: Actual results may vary among users. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program. The product information may differ due to packaging update or re-formulations. You should read carefully all product packaging.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by AmeriLifeVitamin.com or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © AmeriLifeVitamin.com All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.