Xlear (Xclear), SparX Xylitol Candy - Berry, Sugar Free Candies, 6 Pack
Xlear Inc (Xclear) SparX Candies with 100% Xylitol
SparX Candy is unique - it's actually good for your teeth.
SparX is 100% sweetened with xylitol, a natural sweetener that doesn't only make things taste good. Xylitol is also known for its oral health benefits. Xylitol doesn't let bacteria stick to your teeth and gums. Also, bacteria try to eat the xylitol molecule but they can't metabolize it, which results in no production of acid - the instigator of cavities.
SparX solves two problems in one.
Keeps your children happy when they want a sweet and keeps their mouth healthy too.
Berry SparX Ingredients:
- Sourced from non-GMO corncobs and stalks and is used as a natural sweetener, a moisturizer, and for its anti-adhesive effect on bacteria.
- Sourced from the Acacia Senegal tree and is used as a bonding material.
Natural Berry Flavor
- Sourced from blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries and is used to infuse a refreshing fruity flavor.
- Sourced from a mineral deposit and is used as mineral supplement for re-mineralization. It protects the enamel in teeth and balances the pH.
- Sourced from sea water, or brine, combined with plant-based stearic acid and used as an anti-adherent.
- Sourced from honeycombs and is used a coating.
- Sourced from plants and is used to add color.
Xlear (Xclear) - Manufacturer Information:http://www.xlear.com/
Notice: Actual results may vary among users. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program. The product information may differ due to packaging update or re-formulations. You should read carefully all product packaging.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by AmeriLifeVitamin.com or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © AmeriLifeVitamin.com All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.