Nexium, Nexium 24HR, Acid Reducer & Heartburn Relief, 42 Capsules
- Acid Reducer & Heartburn Relief.
- Esomeprazole 20 mg Delayed Release Capsules.
- All Day, All Night Protection.
Nexium 24HR Stops Acid Before It Starts
Predict Heartburn Triggers
Heartburn is the burning sensation you feel when stomach acid flows up into the esophagus. Certain foods, such as high-fat foods, spicy foods, acidic fruits, chocolate, alcohol, caffeinated drinks, and soda, as well as too much stress, are known to trigger heartburn.
Take Control of Symptoms
Nexium 24HR is indicated for the treatment of frequent heartburn (two or more days a week). With a once daily dose, Nexium gives you 24-hour relief from frequent heartburn caused by acid reflux. It's simple to use. Just take one pill before eating in the morning (4).
Enjoy Life's Little Moments
What can you imagine - waking up refreshed, trying new food on vacation, chocolate cake for two? Just one pill a day offers all-day, all-night protection (4) and reduces sleep interruptions from frequent heartburn (3). Get frequent heartburn off your mind, and live your life to the fullest.
1. Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI.
3. Use as directed one pill in the morning for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Not for immediate relief.
4. Use as directed. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
Notice: Actual results may vary among users. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program. The product information may differ due to packaging update or re-formulations. You should read carefully all product packaging.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by AmeriLifeVitamin.com or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © AmeriLifeVitamin.com All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.